0

Neuro-Linguistic Programming

Posted by Erik Gaius,aka [ K i r E ] on Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 7:10 AM in
“I can’t do ANYTHING right.”
And so you can’t.

“I don’t have what it takes.”
Indeed, you don’t.

“I’m not very good at this.”
I can tell you’re not.

“I have trouble finishing things.”
And so you won’t.

“I’m not very pretty, you know.”
Yes. I’ve noticed.

A brief interlude.
Thoughts transformed.

“I’m about to get it right.”
An expectation.

“I’m developing what it takes.”
Corrective action.

“I’ve gotten better at this.”
A sign of progress.

“It’s time to get this done.”
Your goal. Achievable.

“I’m pretty in a thousand ways.”
You’ve begun to shine.




© 2007 Mark Pearce

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Gains & Hart Co. 2009 .Net.ph All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.