0

Sabbatical

Posted by Erik Gaius,aka [ K i r E ] on Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 7:59 AM in ,

I was here~!

I'm so sorry for not posting this in advance~! Anywayz, I'm currently on a sabbatical until next month, starting this holy week :) Here's some projects that I've been working on:

1.) Ubuntu Jaunty ~ April 24 launch, I hope they get the ATI drivers ok by then...
2.) Dot Net Project #1 ~ Simple Compression/Encryption/Hashing Library
3.) Dot Net Project #2 ~ A signature game/webapp, my project in my subject in Masteral, Analysis & Design
4.) Dot Net Project #3 ~ Ragnarok Online Calculator ~ coming not so soon, maybe in another month :P
5.) Hajime No Ippo: New Challenger ~ Anime Review~!
6.) Rohan Online Ph ~ Moar Impulsive Reviews~!

So, I guess I'll see you in May~!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © Gains & Hart Co. 2009 .Net.ph All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.